Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm NOT pregnant, friends.



Remy: Hi, alice (in wonderland), let me read you a bedtime story. Once upon a time, there is a rat called Remy. Wait a minute, there is another rat, MINNIE. They have a sister who happened to be a stunning chick and they lived happily ever after....THE END.



Tune in to mon's health segment at 10am and you'll know hyperthyroid patients have difficulties in getting pregnant.

BUT, i'm still the BEST MOM to my kids (you know who they are) and my plants which i'm taking time to care for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, u will be the best mummy n friend. i mother of two, althrough my kids make me happy but also with stress, angry, worry and ......

Anonymous said...

I think just I found this lovely ddung doll at www.ddung.ca. Must check
Soooo cute......