Monday, August 07, 2006

First tutorial 2nite....

The onli thing i dread about the "FIRST TUTORIAL" is the self intro part. really hope i can skip it altogether. You have to do self intro on yourself, your job, your interests and why you choose to study psychology. sigh.....

myself - i'm crazy
my job - talking to myself
my interests - crazy interests like rearing a chicken as a pet
why i study psychology - wanna know if i'm normal.

going for classes soon.

P/S: skipping my thurs social science tutorial cos i've a look at notes liao, nothing much and really dun want to go thru the INTRODUCTION againnnn......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

觉得你好有精力,除了读书还在节目中听你说常在下班后跟朋友吃饭。精力多,朋友也多,真令人羡慕。

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of taking up a psychology course but not sure if it is my cup of tea. How have you been enjoying the course? Is it an interesting course? Which institution do you go to? Appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks.