Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm back at the flyer again because....



Its Jacelyn's birthday today, but our bible study cell group members gave her a surprise celebration yesterday evening at the Singapore Flyer! Apparently, she hasn't experienced a flyer ride before and is looking forward to taking a ride one day...

She was surprised when she entered the restaurant and heard all of us singing happy birthday song.



Happy Birthday Pretty, may her new business expansion thrive and her boyboy loves and treats her well!







碧玉送给我女儿的紫色裙子。



They gave her a Tiffany key for birthday. As for me, I bought her 3 gifts including a "Capsule mini letters" kept in pills with all our well wishes! (You can get that from Action City for $2)



Jacelyn will be giving her testimony at City Harvest Church this weekend. Its "Celebrity Weekend" with F4的吴建豪, FIR的Faye和阿沁, 欧德洋,牛奶。主持人是君伟。
Hope to see you there. Tink it'll be PACKED with PEOPLE!


4 comments:

CCL said...

@@
my fren attend tat bible study group too!
n now i know which church u go le
hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

me too me too,,, tat is really a good message ....

C ya friday.... : D

Anonymous said...

Hi Yong Mei,

May I know Jacelyn is in what business her skin look great.

Anonymous said...

hi, Yong Mei i'm interested in the L- shape sofa can i have the seller contact number.

Thank you.

take care